Future Future

Fantastic

The tron-like neon style of the graphics really set this movie apart from many others, and that's the main "selling point" of this one. Too bad it had such a low resolution. The action and music were decent. The illusion of 3D you made was great and I commend you for it.

As I said, the style is what set this movie apart.

Carol of the Robots Carol of the Robots

Nice

Loved how the robots looked and the simplistic and cartoonish style worked well. It was short and sweet, and the only thing I can think of that can be improved is the music which is maybe a bit too simplistic, a few more instruments wouldn't hurt.

Pokemoron Boris 1 Pokemoron Boris 1

Seems a bit hasty

The graphics were decent but the animation was lacking something.
The only funny thing was the battle with the mime, but it made up for most of the shortcomings. Laughed my ass off at that goddamn fight.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Superb

First time I played this game was some time ago, but just recently I tripped over it and finally finished it on "Terminator", and I must say it was great.

First the good points:
-Great real time battle system. Definitely the best thing with the game.
-A nice assortment of varied skills
-Good (although repetitive) music

And then the bad points:
-Bugs involving buying armours and being able to fight with 0 hp
-Bland graphics
-Uneven difficulty. Hard at the beginning (which is a good thing on a harder difficulty) but at higher stages the fights becomes a breeze.

But the pros outweigh the cons, so go on and make that third Sinjid game.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Perfect

The overall style was great and the sound, music and gameplay fitted perfectly. The addition of such unique unlockable characters increased the replayability fivefold. And the cutscenes were great too. I'm sorry but I can't really think of any way to improve this.

wpnFire wpnFire

I don't find anything to say...

...that hasn't been said.
Great gameplay
Graphics are good even tough it's a stick game
Nice (albeit a bit repetitive) music and sound
Lags a bit