Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Superb

First time I played this game was some time ago, but just recently I tripped over it and finally finished it on "Terminator", and I must say it was great.

First the good points:
-Great real time battle system. Definitely the best thing with the game.
-A nice assortment of varied skills
-Good (although repetitive) music

And then the bad points:
-Bugs involving buying armours and being able to fight with 0 hp
-Bland graphics
-Uneven difficulty. Hard at the beginning (which is a good thing on a harder difficulty) but at higher stages the fights becomes a breeze.

But the pros outweigh the cons, so go on and make that third Sinjid game.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Perfect

The overall style was great and the sound, music and gameplay fitted perfectly. The addition of such unique unlockable characters increased the replayability fivefold. And the cutscenes were great too. I'm sorry but I can't really think of any way to improve this.

wpnFire wpnFire

I don't find anything to say...

...that hasn't been said.
Great gameplay
Graphics are good even tough it's a stick game
Nice (albeit a bit repetitive) music and sound
Lags a bit

Basic Random Tutorial Basic Random Tutorial

helpful, but not so nicely packaged

its pretty simple, your tutorial is quite helpful, but it need a menu and some graphical uppdates

ToLet responds:

Yea.I made it quickly because i was bored

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

nice, but too slow

nice game you got here, i especially liked the graphics (both the sprites and the pictures).
but the game itself is a little slow, and you spend way to much time on the ground recovering form knockdowns.
the kombo system is good, although a larger number of special moves would have been appreciated. nice dash function btw.
also all of the songs used here was great.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

good, just like the others

what can i say?
a masterpiece as far as flash games go. I liked the style, the music and the gameplay, although it got pretty repetetive making the same combo on countless monks.
i also loved the fact that you added many weapons that you could switch between(uzis rule).
but this is pretty much like any other of your games, only with another skin, and i think you should make them vary alot more.
also i noticed you se the "ordinary" charater blink when your in hell-drive.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

kinda pointless

i dont know what this does on the front page, but theese 1337 translators are everywhere on the net, the only difference with this is that it's design is stolen from newgrounds.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

lacked storyline

im sorry, but ill have to compare this to its predecessor, and in that case it wasent nearly as enjoyable.
the total lack of story in this made it nonsencical(did i spell that right) and repetitive. I would have liked a real sequel where you contonue the adventure width the same character (of course you should be able to design his/her looks like in the previous game).
and this was wayyyyyyy to easy, nobody else had guns!
i did like the guns i had, and that recoil effects was a really nice feature.

Trippy Triangle Trippy Triangle

good quality, but kinda pointless

i dident learn anythinh from it and was not amused.
(the two triangels had differerent slopes)

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

are you sure your making this yourself...

...beacuse i could have sworn it was made by som gaming company that wants you to pay for theese kind of things.
i mean seriously, superb grapichs and sound, and a good gameplay.
i did lag alot though.